From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 14:19:04 -0700
Hi everyone,
I just brought home the cutest new baby...he's a MF silver mitt (already
neutered of course).  He's a little over a foot long (including tail) and
weighs 15.5 oz.  His baby teeth are still in, but you can see his permanent
teeth as well.  He seemed to have some difficulty eating hard food, so I've
been moistening it with water (but I think he's about ready for regular food
now).  The pet store had no idea how old he was, so I'm wondering if anyone
could give me a clue as to how old he might be from the info given??  I
asked my vet too, but he wasn't sure...

[CM]

P.S.--His name is Wuzzitt!!