From:
mollie golden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Dec 2005 10:36:11 -0500
The Twelve Days Of Christmas - By Bob Church

On The First Day of ferret my business gave to me.......
(sung to the tune of twelve days of christmas)

1.  A litter box filled with poo - pee
2.  Two holey socks
3.  Three pee puddles
4.  Four brown stains
5.  Five stolen things
6.  Six kits a sleeping
7.  Seven ferts a dooking
8.  Eight hobs a westling
9.  Nine jills a dancing
10. Ten nippers nipping
11. Eleven sprayers spraying
12. Twelve diggers digging

Jingle Bells By -  Sukie Crandll
(sung to tune of jingle bells)

Chorus:

Jingle bell
On mousie tells
When Spot hides it away
For Ferrets during playtime it's
Christmas every day

Dashing around the room
We haven't got all day
things go bang and boom
We know how to play

Lets climb up the tree
Tinsel's hung too high
What fun it is to cheat, steel, mess, jump, and lie.

ohhhhhh!

Chorus:

Jingle bell
On mousie tells
When Spot hides it away
For ferrets durning playtime it's
Christmas every day!

Ferretone by - Micheal Burkard
(sung to the tune of jingle bells)

Fer-re-tone,  Fer-re-tone all day,
oh, what fun it is to hide my mommy's keys away!  Hey!

Dashing 'round the room, in the dark of night,
oh, what fun it is to give the pup-py dog bite! Ow!
Fer-re-tone,  Fer-re-tone, Fer-re-tone all day,
oh, what fun it is to drag my Daddy's shoes away!  Hey!

Bells on big tree ring, giving Dad a fright,
oh, what fun it is to dig the potted plants tonight! Hey!
Fer-re-tone, Fer-re-tone, Fer-re-tone all day,
oh, what fun it is to hear my mommy holler, "Hey!"