From:
Duck lite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 08:30:12 EST
I was the one who posted- I won't redo as Bill has sent it to everyone.  But
I do need to tell you there are a limited number of reservations for these
meals (and many of ther restaurants are now "sold out" for the meal).  I
have asked people to contact me regarding whether they will be dining with
us or not.  For the reservations I hold it is first come first served as far
as joining us (I have made lists and if my reservation fills up and I am
unable to add to it, you won't be able to join us).  If you plan on joining,
please e-mail and tell me which meals you will be joining for.  Many of
these reastaurants are extremely popular, and getting in without a Priority
Seating reservation requires an hour or more wait.  If my reservation fills,
I will let people know in advance that I can not accomadate them.

Also, on a similar note- for those joining us, it is imperative that you be
5-10 minutes early at the restaurant.  Disney does not hold tables for late
arrivals.  If you are traveling from one resort to another without a car,
plan on a minimum of 90 minutes to make the transfer (excepting of course 1.
monorail hotels (allow twenty minutes) and 2.  Yacht Beach
Club/Boardwalk/Swan/Dolphin area (allow ten minutes walking time)

-Anne