From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 12:28:33 -0700
Howdy,

After much thought, I have finally come up with a name for the newest Weezil
of Doom.  Many names were rejected before the correct one was found.  Since
he steals anything not bolted done (I still haven't found the VW Bug), I
though about calling him Robin Hood (you know, the prince of thieves), but
that seemed too cheesy and in reminded me of Kevin Costner (ugh).  Then I
thought a descriptive name would work but Skinny White Weezil With Bald
Spots That Steals Everything was too much of a mouthful.  I thought about
naming one of the joke names like Sex, Crack, Hell, Idunno, or Stay but the
neighbors already think I'm about two slices short of a loaf.  It would be
all I need for him to escape and I would be running around in a panic
telling the neighbors that I'm looking for Sex, or asking them if they've
see my Crack.

And then it hit me, literally.  Upon letting the hyper-charged little devil
thief out of his cage one day, he proceeded to wardance and bounce around
like an explosion in a superball factory.  Until with one very large jump,
Ka-Boing!, he hit my knee and bounced off.  Then the light came on (actually
it was more like a candle), the ferrets name is Ka-Boing!.  It fit him
perfectly.  Plus it's really fun to say, Ka-Boing!, Ka-Boing!, Ka-Boing!.
His full name is actually Travis Ka-Boing!, I kept his original name too
because he is already going through an identity crisis [I'm a ferret?] And
yes, the exclamation point is part of his name.

Travis Ka-Boing!  is doing alot better now than when he came to my place.
He is now gaining weight and growing hair!  Woohoo!  So chances are it was
just caused by poor nutrition and improper care, and not any major nasty
medical-type thing.

Well, gotta go search for that blasted Bug,
Limejello & The Weezils of Doom

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former."
*       Albert Einstein