From:
Roger Poore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:35:33 -0400
Hi gang--

It is with heavy heart that I must announce the passing of Junior.  He
passed away early this morning after a three week decline in health.  I got
Junior along with Rocky about 6 years ago which made them my 4th and 5th
ferrets.  They were both very close and I know that Rocky is gonna miss him
terribly.

One of Junior's best traits was that he wagged his tail.  Out of 13 ferrets
that I've had, he's the only one that did that.  It was SOOOO cute.

He is survived by Shelly (my very 1st ferret), Sassy (my second), Rocky (my
4th), Bear (about #11), and Spunky (my last ferret).

I so wish that the lifespan of a ferret was at least 15 years.  These last
2 years have been hell.  Rocky was diagnosed with lymphosarcoma about 8
months ago, although he's fine right now--except for the fact that both of
his eyes are sticking out of the side of his head because of the tumor.  I
lubricate them as often as I can everyday.  Rocky has already outlived 2
ferrets, Sadie and Junior.

   -Roger