From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 06:02:30 -0800
>From:    richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Still more on stove pellets
>
>now then if the stove pellets state due not use for animals I'm darn
>sure not going to endanger my little ones but i will use the one that
>says it is safe for animals...

ok...:)...calm down a bit...:)

obviously the stove pellets you are talking about are NOT the same ones
most of us, if not all, are talking about...hence the conflict...i
personally have never seen the ones you speak of...

the ones i posted about..that we have been using for years...do not say
any of what your bag says...they are made from PURE hardwood sawdust...
the ones most of us are using ARE safe for our ferrets...

rich/samantha DOES have a valid point tho...

every one READ what the bag of pellets says before buying it...

and look EVERY time you buy them...i know we have accidently gotten an
'off' bag by being in a hurry and just grabbing a bag that LOOKED like
what we always get...

i am glad you are paying attention to what the bag says ...and warning
people...it might have saved some confusion if everyone had stated what
brand and type of pellets they were talking about tho...

thank you...an i hope this helps..:)

HUGS!!
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees & Lil
Bear...
It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree... http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
and the Ferret Giving Tree...  http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com