Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 10:56:58 -0400
For anyone else who had ferrets not eating the more recent packages
of Marshall's Bandits ferret treats (in our case the chicken flavor)
please call Marhsalls Pet Products at 800-292-3424 and ask for customer
service. If you have the date/batch code on the bottom of the package
they can track the problem. My ferrets (and a few others that e-mailed
me) suddenly won't eat them. It seems to me there must have been a
problem since they are saying the manufacturing, drying, and ingredient
process hasn't changed. But I was the first report.

So please, if you're ferrets are refusing them call Marhsalls Pet
Products at 800-292-3424 so if there is a problem it can be identified.

Thanks
Risa