From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 20:58:51 -0700
As far as I am concerned and speaking on behalf of the United Ferret
Organization, Bill Gruber is the FML PERSON OF THE YEAR.  Because without
his untiring effort that he puts into this publication every single day.
We would not have a place to self promote ourselves, air our selfrightous
opinions, and spread the good word about Ferrets.

If anyone should be handed any such honors, it should go to someone who
selfishly devotes his time and effort to help spreading the GOOD and
EDUCATED word about the Domestic Ferret.  Someday, when our organization
reaches the next level, and we grow to the point of awarding selected
individuals for their unselfish dedication to promoting GOOD FERRET
PARENTING, without regard to self promotion or ego building, Bill is our
person.

From all the Ferret owners in Utah and from the United Ferret Organization
(excluding Mass), three cheers for you.  Your FML has helped us
tremendously in spreading the Good Ferret Word.

As for an overall great Ferret helper and someone who I feel deserves alot
of credit in our backward and beautiful state, Catherine Garcia.  She goes
out of her way to keep me informed of Ferret Crisis in Utah and items on
the FML that need addressing.  THANK YOU CATHERINE.......

Rick
United Ferret Organization (note new address)
668 Union Square Ste 234, Sandy, Utah 84070
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.