From:
"McLaughlin,Sharon;DSENPRS,LM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 20:25:00 DST
Hi I wanted to let everyone know that Woobie is as Good as New.  Hes
eating, drinking, pooping brown and most importantly..  Playing, sleeping
and eating just fine with the new additions that he stressed out about.

I have found a much better job and will be leaving this one.  This E-mail
address will no longer be valid for me.  If anyone needs me I'll be back at
[log in to unmask]  I never left it, but it was easier to read FML at work.
After all I have 4 fuzz butts to take care of now!

Sharon (Smaccie)
Woobie, Princess, Crystal and Mystic