From:
Sally Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 21:44:24 EST
My ferrets have recently been fighting with each other.  We wake up in the
morning to squeeking and find one biting the other one's ear.  I think the
one may be sleeping on top of the other one.  He is bigger an might be
hurting the other by sleeping on him.  Although I'm not sure if this is the
true cause.  If anyone has any insight on why they may be fighting or how
to solve it, please e-mail me!  (Our current solution is separate cages,
but they get lonely)

Thanks!

Golfer100