From:
Libby Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2008 13:57:18 -0500
Like Leanne, I adopted 2 of the Rainbow ferrets after helping do clean
up at Millie's rescue twice. I initially only went to help, but Royal
had other ideas for me when I spent so much time in his area cleaning
cages. He talked to me for hours and - with that pixie face - I knew I
would be taking him home. He is now my beloved Simon; a true momma's
boy who has to be near me. Rexall was a dainty little girl who could
not even hold her head up. She had to be carried to her food bowl to
eat. I knew she had to come home with me, too. She is my Cally and is
so strong and active, the only sign that there was anything wrong with
her is she tilts her head to the side. Or than that, sometimes it seems
as if she's got springs on her feet, she is so excited to have a good
life. I am blessed to share my life with these wonderful ferrets.

Libby Nelson
Houston, TX