From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:21:50 -0500
For a few days I've had a mild GI bug which Steve had earlier and as a
result my stomach and intestines have been a bit swollen and "talkative".
Well, today Whizbang decided to visit with me while I was bathing and she
rapidly discovered that if she stepped on a swollen area it would often
make noises: gurgles, rumbles, etc.  That was too good a toy for her to
pass up so that silly girl moved all over my belly playing me!  Music is
in the ear of the musician...