From:
"John P. Rumaker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 22:32:59 -0500
I ran across an interesting find in my 'Inside Netscape Navigator' magazine.
The article talks about 'Finding FTP Files with File Ferret'.  The article
caught my attention.  It is a special search utility that helps you locate
and download FTP files on the Internet (sorry for sounding like a
commercial).  I went to the web sight and it has a picture of a ferret on
it.  It's little logo is 'the fastest way to find anything on the Internet'.
(by the way, I've downloaded the trial version and it works really good).
The question I guess I have is since when have ferrets ever organized
things??

Katrina Rumaker
Pinky, Butterscotch, Bosco, Rocso, Clyde, Buddy, Mindy, Mandy and Tobie
Long Live KODO
93 candles on the rainbow bridge to warm and soothe those innocent sweet
babies