From:
Dan Kinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 02:52:32 -0500
I got my first woozle from a pet store, and ended up in short order with a
few more MF ferrets.  All of whom are closing in on 3 years old now, and
doing fine.

I didn't realize until plugging into the ferret online community the various
options available.  If (when) I get a new foozle, it'll be from a shelter.

My girl, Boofer, still only weighs 1.5 lbs.  Is this normal for a MF ferret
(neutered & anal sac removed when she was too young, I assume).  Ralph tips
in at just over 2 lbs and Footch is the fat guy at 2.5.

As I said, they're healthy and happy scamps and have the run of the house.
But all the Marshall horror stories do make me nervous.  Would appreciate
info (MF ferret weight and health problems) from those who have it.

Thanks, Dan