From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 09:24:14 -0500
So far 'Choppie's okay, but yesterday Hanan mentioned that a small
percentage have trouble with one of the meds which tends to show up early
on.  Thank goodness, we've got some friends who will stay here for us (Hey,
if you normally lived in a small apartment and had a chance to stay in a
decent condo in an area with good walking, wouldn't you?).  Weren't sure
we'd be able to manage it this time so this is a great relief, and they are
folks 'Chopper adores!

She's not handling her cardiomyopathy as well as Meltdown did so far --
sleeping a lot since last week.  Steve and I are hoping that changes as
the medicines take hold and after she's adjusted, but part of it will
simply be because she got rather along in the illness before there were
any symptoms -- even those were mild, but we wanted to be safe.

Sukie

P.S.  I enjoy it when someone sends me to the dictionary.  Don't mind words
not there, yet, either, if I can find a way to learn them.  Said to a
lesbian friend who loves words that there had been a complaint about
"erudite" and she laughed and said that you were lucky it wasn't a word
like "Aerodyke" which made me pause and look at her in wonder since I don't
follow that slang.  Means a lesbian who is fly.  So, FML posters, feel free
to send me to the OED as often as you like!!!!