From:
Ailigh Hobgood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 22:07:28 +0100
So, due to personal circumstances, I am thinking of re-re locating.  Back
to the USA from London and I need assistance.  It wouldn't be for a while
yet but I am heading back to Indianapolis.  Looking for all the good
stuff - apartments that willa ccept ferrets (that fall within by budget!!),
any travel information to get them into the States, and of course ferret
people!!

Any advice, help and knowledge would be much appreciated!

Ailigh and the 5