From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:29:18 -0400
Peace to one and all from myself.

I wish to express my condolances to all who have had their beloved
fuzzies pass on from this life to the life eternal at the Rainbow Bridge.
Rest assured that you will see them again in the next life.

I would like to say thank you to those who sent me get well wishes.  I
just got home from the hospital (been in ICU), and by the Grace of the
Almighty Creator, I am continuing to get better (seems like a long road
to recovery).  I have had my beloved fuzzies dancing all over me when I
got home (after the dogs and cats got finished giving me a warm welcome).

God bless you all, and may the Peace of God which surpasses all human
understanding be and abide with you all.

Rev. Ronald L. Sims, D.D. & Family: 3 hooman-beans owned by 6 ferts,
5 canines, 4 felines & 2 fish