From:
Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 10:32:20 -0600
Hi all.  I'm posting for a friend who desperately needs to find an
affordable source for proglycem.  She has the prescription for it but
the quotes she is getting are between 108.00 and 151.00 per month.  Does
anyone out there know of a source for proglycem that would be more
affordable?  She has given me permission to include her phone number in
this post so she can be contacted directly by anyone who may have an answer
for her.  Her name is Terri and her number is (816)833-1707.  She is in
the Kansas City MO area.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  She has
several ferrets who are in need of the medicine and she will do whatever
it takes to get it for them as they are precious to her, (as they are to
all of us).  Thanks everyone!

Julie and Poncho, Razz and Boo Button