From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 06:36:07 -0700
I raise both ferrets and fancy rats.  I had been working in the office
(where some rats are) and took out the little hairless dumbo (I've named
him Baron) :) anyway he crawled into the pocket of my tee shirt and went
to sleep.  I proceeded to work quite some time on the computer and forgot
he was there.  Then I went into the ferret room and started cleaning and
snuggling them.  I was holding each one and giving them a bit of ferretone.
Well, finally Baron woke up and stuck his head out!.  I happened to be
holding Dark Star (a rather large hob) and the two met face to face.  Well,
both took a couple of sniffs and pulled away.  Both seemed equally
confused, but no agression from either one.  I guess that my ferrets just
don't have that "killing instinct" !!!  That suits me just fine.

[ME]