From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:45:17 -0700
Maren:

Thanks for the update - our less developed members of the homo sapien
species have sure been keeping you busy.

If you are willing to post addys for any of the agencies that helped
the ferrets and other animals involved, I have nine ferrets and myself
who are pretty good letter writers and would be more than happy to send
thank yous to them.

I can't think of a better way to respond to these folks who have to
deal with such deplorable settings and people We all can use an adda
boy letter in life!

Cathy
Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3