From:
Peter Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:53:04 +0000
Greetings all.....

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions.  I have to say that everyone
was pretty quick to suggest adrenal cancer as a likely cause.  I
understand that they all get it eventually but with no other symptoms
(yet) I'm not sure I buy in to that diagnosis just yet.  I am by no
means as knowledgable as some of you but I don't recall hearing about
a diagnostic test for adrenal cancer.  Is there such a test??  Wouldn't
there be other symptoms even in early stages of this?  If there are,
please somebody tell me and I'll look out for them but as of now, I
cannot see anything else going on with him physically.

Not sure I would want to put the little guy through the stress of taking
unecessary nasty meds propholactically without ruling everything else out
first.  Not to mention a scary vet bill.

Thanks all
Good health to you and Yours
Wylie, Gus, Ike & the Human