From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 19:07:09 -0500
Sorry to post this to everyone.  Judith just called me this evening, to let
me know that her computer has been TOTALLY dead for the past few days.
She's had to completely reinstall everything from scratch (stop snickering,
you Apple people ... it's an Apple!), and this has taken a while!  She
doesn't quite know when she'll be back online yet; hopefully, it will be
soon.

Since Judith is the primary contact on the ferret coloring books (advertised
in the latest advertising issue), please do not be concerned if you
contacted her about the books and she didn't write back.  If you have any
questions or concerns about the books (or orders!), please just email them
to me at this address for the time being.  Thanks for your understanding and
patience.

- Ela
   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483