From:
Lori Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:26:59 -0600
Hey All,
I wanted to write and let everyone know that we recently received our
tower of fun from Tom and Cindy Scheidt website:
http://www.ferrettower.com/
I know many of you have, or have heard of the Tower of fun. If you are
considering purchasing one but not quite sure, let me assure you there
is no need to wait any more! It is a very well made, very worth the
price item. When we opened the box (I am not sure who was more excited,
me or the fuzzies) they had to investigate for a while, and then slowly
they started to enter the tube. Annabelle (our tiny girl with no fear)
went in first and slowly went through the entire tube. The look on her
face was that of pure excitement and curiosity! Scooter was next (our
huge deaf cinnamon boy) He also went through very slowly, and looked
as though HE alone had discovered something wonderful. Oly (our very
cautious loving boy) was the last to go through the tube. He was very
unsure about what would be around each corner, but when he emerged
from the other side, he looked so triumphant as if he had concurred Mt.
McKinley! Well it certainly did not end there! They have been having a
great time with it ever since. There has been tail wagging, dooking,
dancing, and much more excitement! It is wonderful for them to build
their muscles, and the enrichment is so good for them. Oh and another
bonus, it even comes IN a whole other toy! Yes the box is another
wonderful item that has now been added to our permanent collection of
ferret favorites!

Cindy has been wonderful, and patient, and I am so glad that I got the
chance to meet her (through e-mail). The love that she has for ferrets
is very easy to see, and that makes her an awesome person in my book!
The Tower is a must for any ferret household!

Thanks Cindy and Tom for making a great, item for our ferrets to play
in!

Best Regards,
Lori Olson and the fuzzy three