Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 20:52:04 -0500
To Linda........regarding C-pi. You have my complete understanding and
sympathy. In 6 years, 1 have lost 2 ferret babies...Samantha - 6 years old
(to a kidney problem) and Bandit - 3 1/2 years old (To an accident. He fell
wrong while playing and injured his spinal cord. He was paralized and tried
to chew off one of his legs.), 2 lab dogs left us also. They both were 17
years old! One died of Cancer and the other just plain old age. I still think
about all of them daily. Now I have Bandit's sister Stinkey. She used to be a
real sweetheart but out of lonely frustration has started to bite bad. We
have an Alaskan Timber Wolf (he's too rough to play with her) and a Cat.
Stinkey and Tashe get along fine but it's just not the same.
My husband and I are hiding out in California. We can't make the forbidden
trip to Nevada. Is there anybody out there that might be able to help us get
another little baby? Having more than one is like a three ring circus which
we miss bad!

[ Moderator's note: it would help if you let people know roughly were you
  are located. BIG ]