From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 16:31:12 -0700
Hi all!
We are back from summer house Monticello, NY.  It was a great summer.  Every
evening we went for a walk around our colony.  There are 350 bungalows, a
lot of people, dogs, cats, skunks, rabbits and a lot of place to run.
Everybody loved our ferrets, played with them.  I had a lot of job to
educate people - they called them skunks, rats, minks, dogs, etc.  Hope I
made my contribution, at least 5 families desperetly want to get a ferret.
Mashka real nice girl-never bites, MF personality.  Cannot say the same
about Jake and Snowflake, depends on mood.

We are back in Sea Gate, NY.  Hope to continue our evening walk.However,
they don't like concrete.

Could somebody write to me when is Big Apple Ferret Show?  Isn't it suppose
to be in September?

Vicky from NY.
Remember Kodo? I do!