From:
Terri Dreffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 01:10:06 EDT
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to tell everyone that Heart of Ohio Ferret
Association and Rescue (HOFA) will be holding their monthly meeting this
Sunday, May 19th, at the home of Scarlet Gray-Saling in Columbus, Ohio.
The regular meeting will begin at 2:00 PM, however there will be a
Board / Buckeye Bash meeting beginning at 12:00 PM.

We will be discussing plans for the upcoming August 24th Ferret Buckeye
Bash 2002.  Please feel free to come and join us!!  We were happy to see
many new faces at last months meeting!

If you have any questions, or would need directions, please email me
directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!! :-)

Terri