From:
Marie Coddens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 07:33:30 -0700
Hi Emily,

You're right, reactions are very infrequent over here (I'm in Belgium
not Germany, but similar vaccines are used in most european countries).
Of all the ferret people I know through several local clubs and
organizations I have only heard of one single incident.  I *think* it
was a reaction to Vanguard da2pi (or was it Nobivac puppy??) ...

I usually end up chatting with my vet for over 20 minutes after the
injections so I do the post waiting thing (though not for the right
reasons ;)) but I know most people don't... and even though reactions
are quite uncommon I think they should.  Better safe than sorry ...
especially when it comes to ferrets.

Cheers,
Marie