From:
Chanel and Nessa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 05:41:06 -0800
We are the elders in the house.  We've noticed that there seems to be a
problem with some of those younger than us.

Those kids who have more than one level to their housing seems like they
get lazy and go to the nearest unoccuppied corner.  And most of the us here
do have more than one level.

This is making it difficult for our mistress to clean.  Some of those
corners can't be easily reached.

Any of you ferrets have any ideas.

Care-mail lets you write and address e-cards to
be automatically sent out later.
FREE FERRET Software
http://download.xoom.com/ferret.xihtml