From:
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 13:15:57 -0700
Well, Dante is still with us.  The people who we thought were interested in
him never showed up to get him.  So, he's back up for adoption.  However,
Spunky may have a home.

Fox got his test results back, and we still aren't positive of what he has.
If anyone out there could send mommie Dr. Williams' e-mail addy, mommie
would be happy.  Since her pooter crash, she's lost all her address book.

Mommie's Siamese Fighter Fish died.  His name was Ulisies.  She was very
sad.  She wants to burry him so he'll always have a home.

We took in a couple of new kids this week.  One is a 2 year old unaltered
male who looks like one of mommie's 1st ever rescues, Sable!  Mommie
couldn't believe her eyes when she saw him.  Sable, who now lives in BC
is sick.  Please keep him in your thoughts.

I'm going in on Wednesday for another nasal flush and Patch is going in to
get the tumor off the tip of his tail.  i'll let you know how we both are
next week!

Hug your fuzzies!

Love, Harley "Bug"