From:
Rhyakitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 03:39:28 -0500
If you have any misgivings at all about buying from any manufacturer or
supplier, the delightful thing about a free market economy is that YOU CAN
BUY FROM SOMEONE ELSE.  You don't have to prove anything, you don't have to
give a reason.  If you don't want to buy Marshall Farms stuff, THEN DON'T.

I wouldn't trust either MF or PETA any further than I could throw them.
The FACT that I have seen ads placed by Marshall in Medical Research
quarterlies advertising their research animal sales division (beagles and
ferrets) gives me plenty of reason to stay from any and all MF products,
without any further conjecture, unproven allegations, or he said/she said.

But don't just take my word for it.  Use your right as a consumer.  Do
research and make your own decisions based on the facts; don't just boycott
because someone tells you to, or buy from MF because their saturation of
the market makes it easier.  Buy from who you want to buy from, and let
that be the end of it.

That's just my $0.02 (plus compounded interest).

Love, dooks, and a free-market economy,

Rhya