From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 08:45:46 -0400
Ken, I fully agree with you, and by the e-mail I received, we are far from
alone on this issue.

As you so aptly state, there is no law against selling those skins or
stuffed animals, so be it.  We all love our pets, and there are places
that do not allow us to maintain the comfort the juxtaposition of such a
pet gives because some poof-person decided he/she doesn't think ferrets
are to be pets.  This is America, land of the free.  To be free, you have
to let go, let live, and not impost your way on others based only on
emotion or personal preference.

If these pompous idiots that contact E-bay and others in complaint of the
animal artifacts would use a little common sense the FML would not be
plagued with such meaningless, thoughtless, and brain dead posts.

Your comments were exactly right.  If you don't like the product for sale,
then don't buy it.  As I stated in a previous post, if God did not want us
to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

Gordon, Byte-me and Nibble-ed