From:
Paula Bryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 00:32:17 -0400
Rosie,

Dis here's Conan.  I would be thrilled to join wiv you in holey
marrification, Miss Rosie.  I promises to luv wid you and cherish you, and
snuggles wid you all da time.  I'll bring you raisins and peanut butter and
blueberries and avocadoes and any other stuffs you want.  We'll share litter
boxes and dooks and laughter forever.

Thanks for axing 'bout my bruvver Rikki.  I tink he's just boarded cause he
wants a girlfert to luv him like you.  Maybe Maxie wants a boyfert to play
wiv, too?  Den we's could have a dubble weddin-thing, and all of us could
have adventures togevver.  Whaddya think?

That ole Cady Dawg don't play much, but Kelsey the cat is fun!  I wait til
she's quiet & I sneak up & jump on her back & hang on.  We go running
around, and Ma laughs so hard she can hardly rescue that cat.  Then I wait &
do it again!  You'll like Kelsey.

I hopes Tater & Odie comes to the weddin.  Just coz they don't want to marry
wiv you don't mean they have to miss the party.  I'll tell Camille she's
gonna gets to meet the Fog-Man.  She's gonna be so excited!!!

I gots to go - Ma wants to find all Miss Dayna's posts & send 'em to her coz
her donutbase went down somewheres (I didn't even know they flew!) Ma
doesn't know yet how to make the pooter give her Miss Dayna's stuff, but
she'll figure it out.

Rosie, you've make the happiest boyfert on the FML.  I'll make you jest as
happy, I promise.

Your sweetums (blush),
Conan

Camille the Excited (Yaya, gonna meet Foggy, gonna meet Foggy, gonna meet
Foggy)
Rikki the Interested (will Maxie like me, Ma?)
Cady & Kelsey
Paula