From:
Natalie Cornish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:26:12 -0400
Two of my ferrets really seem to enjoy being bathed.  They aren't allowed
in the bathroom or kitchen, so they don't run up and beg to be bathed or
anything.  However, once i've got the water running in the sink and put
them under the stream, it seems like they go totally limp and just relax.
I can almost hear them go "ahhhhhhh...."

Lyssa, our newest baby, is totally the opposite.  She hasn't quite learned
to enjoy bathing yet.  I usually end up with a scratch or two.  She's much
better then she used to be though.

Natalie and the *3* furry snakes