From:
Wayne Rothe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 1995 14:53:59 -0700
I'd be interested in finding ferret owners who live in and around
Edmonton, Alberta. I'd like to exchange e-mail or perhaps exchange pets
furing vacations, etc. I'd possibly like to acquire a second ferret for
my daughter (who can't afford one from a pet shop) so anyone nearby who
may want to dispose of one is invited to contact me. If not, any ferret
owners near me who want to correspond are also invited to contact me.

   Wayne Rothe  [log in to unmask]    phone 403-962-0156