Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 1994 10:20:00 -0800
I just wanted to check with the rest of ferret-dom on this...

My ferret (12 week old male sable) seems to LOVE orange juice.  That and
raisins and the pizza he attempts to steal from us (he gets none, I'm a
pizza hound) seem to be his faves.

I keep forgetting to ask the vet when I go in (I generally concern myself
with spots around his eye, etc etc etc) if OJ is an Ok treat.

I've seen no decline in health or activity (though he's still just a baby)
but I want to be sure before I offer him his favorite glass.

Todd Rodgers,
A Pet of Kylans

--
If you don't care where you are, you aren't lost.