From:
Fred Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 10:18:16 -0500
None of mine will touch a lax that is flavored for ferrets.  However,
they LOVE the malt flavored Laxatone I use on the cats.  Since they are
all petrolium jelly with flavoring any of them will work in ferrets.

However, I'm courious if anyone has any input regarding malt in a ferrets
diet.  It isn't as though they are getting large amounts on a daily
basis.  But, with the seeming epidemic rise of insulinoma I'm starting
to get paranoid about their diet.  Thoughts or ideas anyone?

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Home page: http://schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member

Behold the superfluous.  They are always sick.  They vomit their gall and
call it a newspaper.  Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche 1844-1900