From:
"Charlee M. Poehlman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:37:50 -0400
Hello everyone!  I had posted a while back about any information on
starting a shelter.  I didn't receive a lot of responses, but the ones I
did gave me a lot of helpful information.  Thank you.  I'm still not quite
up and running yet, and could still use some advise and/or suggestions.
But...if anyone knows of a little guy in need, please email me directly at
the below email address.  Oh, by the way, I'm located in Baltimore County,
Maryland.  I guess I should update my web site to include that too, huh?
Thanks a bunch!

Harlee "owned by" Cosmo & Hailee
http://members.aol.com/harleeshobbit/
<http://members.aol.com/harleeshobbit/>