From:
Lisa Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 22:58:13 -0400
Could someone please to look for my baby girl Sasha.  She went to the
Bridge today.  She doesn't know anyone there.  She is my first baby to
go there, so she is all alone and probably scared.  She is a very sweet
little girl, very petite.  She was only 2yrs.  old and left me way too
soon.  She was the best baby anyone could have, she was so good and
smart.

Please watch out for her so she's not scared and alone!!

Lisa