From:
KM Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2013 02:50:06 -0500
I have traded emails with this lady as well. Her home is going into
foreclosure. She was laid off months ago. She and her son have been
looking for work. She's a laborer and, therefore, limited to blue
collar type work. I am reviewing her resume for her to try and help.
I emailed her today to ask what kind of food she needs. She is more
concerned about her two ferrets than she is about herself.

Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue
Yahoo Group - http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/kmfg/
Sponsor a rescue ferret for only $5 per month!