Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 07:56:25 EDT
I, like lots of ferret owners, have tried the human childproof latches on
my kitchen cabinets.  If you've ever used these, you know that the cabinet
door will pull out several inches......they aren't flush with the cabinet,
allowing any little critter through the opening.  We've lost Trixie in our
cabinets SO many times because of that.  Now we have the tight prongs
screwed into our doors. :)

Shea