From:
For Linda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 00:10:20 -0600
Good Morning Everyone.

Well, today is my Aunt Linda's birthday and it's also the start of her
Fundraiser too. We've had such a wonderful turnout with gifts and we
are just starting the Fundraiser today.

I want to personally thank everyone who has sent the neat gifts and
also the people that will send out their gifts to the winner. Thank
all of you from the bottom of my heart.

There is something for EVERYONE on the site, from Southwest Airline
Tickets, Spurs Home Games tickets, play tickets, jewelry, and way too
much more to mention. So please look over the site that I have created
and designed very carefully and see what you would like to try to win.
You might check back periodically to see if new items have been added
or if you're in the running for the FREE HP Printer. Remember, this
runs for ONE MONTH!

Please feel free to send this out to everyone on your email list, your
family, friends and share it with people that you work with. They will
enjoy looking at all the items too. You may cross post.

If anyone has any questions, please email me at this email address.

Well, here is the site, so take a look and see what you like and don't
forget to leave Linda a message in her guestbook. She'll love hearing
from you.

Thank you again and please continue to keep Linda in your prayers.

Click here.............. Fundraisingforlinda.com