Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2009 20:45:06 EDT
My vet's office had a call from a family looking to rehome their
ferret. I told them that I would post about the ferret with their
contact information and anyone interested could get in touch with them.

The ferret is a 1 year old male, pet store ferret so he is probably
neutered and descented. He is current on vaccinations. It sounds like
he is a sable from description. He comes with a cage with a sleeping
bag. He has been in a family with three small children and apparently
does ok with them. The gentleman said he would like to get $100 for the
ferret and the cage. I told him that if anyone is interested then he
would have to negotiate with that person. The ferret is in Lexington KY

contact Merv or Marlena Spencer 859-285-2632 or 859-553-4051

of note, when I called the numbers no one answered and both mailboxes
were full but Mr Spencer did call me back within 10 minutes based on
my number on his caller ID.

Ann