From:
Kymberlie Barone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 02:51:55 -0400
Just a quick post regarding beanies: Don't buy into the marketing ploy by
Ty and think that there will be no more beanies.  That's not the case.  Ty
is retiring all of their CURRENT beanies.  They will be starting brand new
with beanies in 2000.

Got that from the news, unless something has changed since Friday.

As for whether there will ever be a ferret beanie: I won't give up hope,
but I've been told that someone with influence regarding new beanies HATES
ferrets and refuses to create one.  Thus the reason they've had every other
known creature to the earth yet have not introduced our popular pet.

Kymberlie Barone
Director,
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association of Montgomery County
http://www.ferretrescue.com