From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:57:47 -0500
Hey Fert Fans!

A small group of us from the NW Georgia clan(or in close proximity to
there) had a Fert picnic in Piedmont Park(kinda like a Teddy Bear Picnic
but with LOTS more activity!!!) this past Sat.  We had a blast and came
home with many "adventure-some" tales to tell.

BUT, I must tell YOU ALL, that HAWK makes THE BEST deviled eggs on this
planet!!!!!!!!  Just had to tell ya what ya missed!!!!!!  I just have
to get his recipe.  For a great "Tossed Sandwich Salad" contact Laura
Spearman.

Transportation was provided by the ever dependable Ford Motor Company,
compliments of Jennifer Kelly.  She never does anything half-way.  But
she sure did on Saturday cuz her key would only go in half way and her
car wouldn't start!!!  But only AFTER we had purchased all of the cold
foods and were all ready to get to the park, and sat ever so patiently,
Hee Hee,! to be rescued by Laura's Knight in shining armor husband.
Poor Jenn, had to have it towed,all the way from Piedmont Park to Cobb
County.  Ahhh, but it was a day that memories are made of.  Ha, Ha, Ha,
Ha,!!!!!!  AND NEVER FORGOTTEN, right Guys???

We really did have fun and are ready to do it again!  We have to, gotta
get those Deviled eggs!

Sue Pyron, (of Julianna Quadrozzi's territory and gang of
goofballs!!!!!!!)