From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 08:11:30 -0500
SPECIAL PRAYERS and THOUGHTS go out to all who have lost a fuzzie or animal
recently, my heart goes out to you!!!!  And to ALL sick, homeless, and lost
fuzzies and animals.  MAY THE GOOD LORD watch over you and keep his healing
hand upon you!!!!!!

First I have to say that I think it is A SHAME that people are able to
slander another persons name on the FML!!!!!!!!

I am not taking sides on this issue and I believe whole heartedly that this
issue should remain between the said parties and not be aired in public!!!!

No one has a right to judge anyone else without knowing the whole story,
and should reserve there judgements until they have 100% proof on the
situation at hand!!!  I for one had dealings with Barbara last summer and
between her and her friend Linda, they helped me transport 3 ferrets (known
as the Miami penthouse trio) that needed medical attention and a place to
live up to them in Jacksonville and all came out well for the trio!!!!  I
have also heard good things about Jackie so I think that this is a personal
thing between the two and we should stay out of it and let them resolve the
issue themselves!!!!!

I DO NOT believe that this was done just to gain notoriety and that there
is more to this story then we all know, and will probably never know!!!!!!!

I am really APPALLED at the fact that people can slander another persons
name without knowing both sides of the story!!!

I think we need to grow up and mind our business until we have 100% proof
on the allegations!!!!!!  And with that said I will close for now :-)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!!! :-)

"JUS GOTS TO LUV DEM FUZZIE LITTLE CRITTERS" :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum