From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 01:16:41 -0700
Two dark sable jills, dressed as reindeer, come into the room. They
look mad. Miss Hiss steps forward, with her paws behind her back.

Miss Hiss-Mom says we have to do this thing. Little does Mom know what
will be waiting for her in the morning. Katia is snickering. Well, that
said, let's get on with this for the sake of the treats.

Amber comes bouncing out with her antlers on, having a good time. Miss
Hiss and Katia both sigh. Kovu, a sweet sliver boy, with a black nose,
and Misha, a cute sable, come out dressed as elves. They are happily
bouncing about too. Miss Hiss and Katia sigh again. Suddenly a loud ho,
ho, ho is heard. Popov, a handsome, sable rotund fella, is wearing the
Santa suit.

Popov Santa-Ho. Ho. Ho. Hope everyone has been good this year. I know
visions of chew weasels and ferretone are dancing in the little one's
heads.

Miss Hiss-Get on with it. These antlers itch, and I have stuffies to
hide, and a roly poly boys butt to kick.

Popov Santa-Ho, ho, .......ahem.....cough....Okay. We wish you all a
Merry Christmas, or whatever you celebrate. May the fuzzy magic be in
your homes, and you laugh a whole lot. We hope the New Year will be
special for all, and to all a fuzzy goodnight.

Miss Hiss-There's no way I'm pulling fat boy in that sleigh. Katia is
shaking her head too.

Santa Popov- Fat? You want coal in your stocking?

Miss Hiss-You want your ear in my teeth?

Santa Popov-Yikes. I'm walking. I'm walking.

Santa Popov throws tiny presents to all the ferrets, and all go off
carrying a present.

Merry Christmas!

Sandy and the Dook City Gang Rainbow Crew;
Chelsea, Valentine, Jasmine,Tasha, Boris, Taz, Sugar and Honey