From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 17:49:26 -0800
No, no, I got it backward - the Ferrets helped with Turkey Day stuff.  They
all got a look at the 'big birdie' but only one thought he might be tasty.
Most of them were much more intersted in the stuffing being mixed and tried
to carry some of it off.

The pumpkin pie had a bite taken right out of the middle by Welly.  Good
old Welly!  They all liked the cranberry sauce.

They actually had their own little turkey - made of butter.  I couldn't
resist one of those little butter turkey carvings.  In fact it's so cute we
couldn't eat it.  The ferrets had no such hesitation!  Most of them just
licked it, but when Kouri realized I was about to pick him up, he grabbed a
mouthful of turkey tail feathers.  Poor little Mr. Turkey!  Minus a bite of
his butt, he's back in the freezer.

Anyone have a good response for when my photo developing crew comments on
my cute pictures and gives me that 'I can't believe you actually let those
ferrets crawl all over your food' look?  Maybe I should use Seattle Film
Works instead of one-hour developers!

Georgia - the left coast one...