From:
Bridgette Eshelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 12:12:36 -0400
Greetings,
I started a ferret club website around a year or so ago with the idea to
help direct people towards local ferret services and to meet other local
ferret owners.  With this I send a questionnaire to the people that join
the yahoo club about what vet they go to.  I feel we need more
information on vets through out Florida on the site.  Here is the link
with what we have.
http://www.tampabayferretlovers.com/Vet_Offices/vet_offices.html

If you have a good recommendation and you live in Florida, especially
within a two hour radius of Tampa Bay would you be so kind to fill the
questions out below and sends them to me so I may share them with others
in the areas?  I will be updating the page within the next week or two.
I greatly appreciate any help.  Thank you.

1) Name of Vet
2) Name of Vet Office
3) Phone Number
4) Full Street Address
5) Website (if they have)
6) E-mail (if they have)
7) Ferret Knowledge (as far as only for check ups and/or if they have
   surgery knowledge on special needs ferrets)
8) Do they handle other animals and what type?
9) How long you have been seeing them?
10) Do I have your permission to use your name as a reference on the vet
    page when it is done?

Bridgette
Tampa Bay Ferret Lovers
http://www.tampabayferretlovers.com