From:
Daring_Daisy_Do <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 22:12:37 -0400
It's a new place to shop! For the fuzzies that stole your heart and
for the friends that share your joy.

We've designed some beautiful cross-stitch pieces that would make
wonderful Holiday, Birthday or just to *say I care* gifts for yourself
or those friends & family who love ferrets. Many designs available!!!
Like: Ferret *Footprints*, I *love* Ferrets, I *love* Ferrets
bookmarks, Ferret Faces-available in most color patterns.

More to come & just in time for the gift giving season! Please check
our Rainbow Rememberances, personally designed to commerate those that
have crossed. We have a variety of sizes available that are custom
made with your color choices in 4 x 6 and 8 x 10. Crocheted toys for
the ferrets are also available. Please check us out! Order early and
be prepared!

Lynn & The Love Zoo
Please visit our site :)
www.creativeexpressionsbylove.net