Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 23:25:25 -0700
What's in a name?  When we got our first two ferrets and found out how
mischevious they could be, we gave them ferret-appropriate names: Rascal
and Dickens.  Then came Gadget who was renamed Calamity Jane because she
was an out-of-the-frying-pan-into-the-fire type of ferret.  After that, I
swore that the next animal of any type that came my way would be named
Booker.  So, enter Booker and Angelica (named after the Rugrat).  Susie,
Bailey and Scooby had their names when they came to us, so, we left well
enough alone.  I do think that there will be a ferret named Howdy in our
future.  After all, ferrets are "Howdy, How are ya" kinda guys.  I suppose
someone will try to call him Howdy Doody (yuk).  But the very next animal
that comes to live here will be named ReBar.  I have no explaination.  I
just like it.  It doesn't really matter what you name your ferret.  They
usually ignore it anyway.

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem

Ferrets are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.  Or are they the
nuts??